Monday, April 18, 2011

RIP Mayhem. 2010-2011

My beautiful girl passed away on Saturday.

It seemed like she was getting better - I thought she was going to be fine, but she took a turn for the worst and didn't make it.  I feel like I should have done more, but I'm not sure if there was anything else to do.

I love you May. I'm sorry you had to go this way. But all chickens go to heaven :)


The teenage months

Livin' the free range life
When I first got them. They slept in my room for like a month - glad that is over with!

If I didn't put the cover on their box, this is how they would sleep :)

Makin' friends with Wyatt.

I'll miss you May.

In May's honor I'm donating $20 to Farm Sanctuary. It's an amazing organization, I wish I could give more but that's all I can do right now :)
If you would like to make a donation or just check out the work this amazing non-profit does, their website is here (scroll down and click "donate").


Live long and prosper. And help animals do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment